Self-Sabotage Coach

Do you often feel stuck, blocked or bombarded with negative thoughts that create self-doubt and confusion in your mind. Maybe thoughts like… I’m not enough, I’m not worthy, I’m not smart enough, I don’t deserve it, If I try, I’ll fail?

Are you living in “default” mode and find yourself not knowing how to change things? Constantly wanting things to be different but not knowing where to begin?

Self Sabotage can look like…

  • Being stuck in fear
  • People Pleasing
  • Poor Boundaries
  • Feeling you have no value
  • Procrastinating
  • Overthinking
  • Chasing away relationships
  • Avoidant tendencies
  • Expecting to fail
  • Not Living Your Best Life!

If you’re here and you’re reading this, your inner knowing is telling you that you know you want to heal and shift your life, overcome self-sabotaging yourself and start building the confidence and clarity you need to live your best life.

Self-Sabotage Coach

Life Coach

Jacqueline Neuwirth Love Coach Relationship Coach Copy

What is a Saboteur?

Self Sabotage Coach

What is a Saboteur?

Saboteurs are…

  • Those inner critics that cause self-doubt and create lots of noise in your mind.
  • The voices of fear, and self-doubt and confusion.
  • Sometimes called the “Inner Critic,” “Negative Self Talk” or the “Committee”
  • The internal self-talk are clever, and we automatically believe they are true.

They are a set of automatic and habitual mind patterns, each with its own voice, beliefs, and assumptions that work against your best interest.

• The AVOIDER
• The CONTROLLER
• The PLEASER
• The HYPER RATIONAL
• The HYPER ACHIEVER
• The RESTLESS
• The STICKLER (PERFECTIONIST)
• The VICTEM
• The HYPER VIGILANT

All of these make up YOUR JUDGE. Your Sabotaging self. This is what we uncover and heal.

Where Do Saboteurs Come From?

Self Sabotage Coach

Where Do Saboteurs Come From?

Saboteurs are invisible inhabitants of our mind. They come from your subconscious, telling you a story about who you are. They form the lens through which you see and react to the world.

There are many reasons you unknowingly self-sabotage the things you want most. From the time you were a child, you were being inundated with ideas and myths about success and failure. These beliefs were likelysoaked in by your subconscious like a sponge.

As a result, you cognitively carry negative premises i.e. self-beliefs and self-talk around with you. They can begin as an “innocent” comment someone said but get burrowed in your mind and become entangled in your identity.

Why Saboteurs are Tricky?

Self Sabotage Coach California

Why Saboteurs are Tricky?

The Saboteur is particularly good at taking a small piece of the truth and fabricating it into the very strong case for stopping, or never starting.

When they shout saying you are guilty, bad or shameful, there might be about 2% of truth. The rest is 98% saboteur. We have a lot of voices in us, some are resonant and help. Many are dissonant and hurt us.

How To Stop Self-Sabotage

Self Sabotage Coach

How To Stop Self-Sabotage

We tend to self-sabotage because we haven’t gotten real or truly honest with who we really are and what we really want.

Through coaching, we will uncover and heal your sabotuers! I have a special quiz to help discover your top saboteurs. It’s based on the Positive Intelligence movement and is used for both personal and professional environments to help you understand your subconscious mind and gives insight to your top inner critics.

In our coaching sessions, I help you understand self-sabotaging patterns that keep you stuck.

 

 

Your Future Self Is Waiting For You To Take Action

Picture

Your Future Self Is Waiting For You To Take Action

Each coaching session is individualized according to where you are at and what you want to achieve. I am here to guide you on that journey towards the life you want to create.

If you are looking for that missing key that you haven’t found just yet…I can help guide you! 

I’m going to share with you everything I’ve learned from studying Human Behavior, Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programming, Attachment Theory, Boundaries, Self Sabotage, Masculine & Feminine Polarity Principles, Manifestation Psychology, Shadow Work and Energetics.

Step out of the “go” mode, a process that comes from a space of the force through action rather than one that is rather than intuitive, allowing space for the “flow“ and receptive mode. Learn how to stop self-sabotage and creating a life you love!

“Jacqueline is a masterful coach! She deeply understands creative thinking and fosters a dynamic space for exploration. Most importantly, she is very intuitive and insightful. Our conversations are so helpful!” —Rainey

Read more reviews

Get the support you need

  • Results-Driven Coaching
  • Accountability and Guidance
  • Safe and Supportive Environment to Explore, Heal and Grow